Thursday, January 21, 2010

It starts here:

Good evening. This is the first post for the new FNT blog. Here I will update every member of the pack on news that is important enough for all of you to know, but not so important I need to step into your minds and plant it there. This is a project I've been planning for a while, however, as negotiations continue with the human government my time has been stretched thin. Every now and again you may receive news from someone other than myself. Nevertheless, it will be straight from me.

First, I'd like to reiterate that hacking into the Worldwide Human Internal Network is forbidden and punishable by FNT law. My technological team has spent countless hours creating and maintaining the Shifter Worldwide Network. Therefore no one should have reason to use WHIN for any reason whatsoever. If you encounter any problems with SWN please go through the appropriate channels to report them.

Second, news has reached my ears that the Animal Menagerie has seen an increase in shifter/human violence. Whether it is originating with the humans or not I expect every member of my pack who frequents the Menagerie to take extra care with the humans in their midst. We are stronger, faster and smarter than them. Be the better animal and don't take advantage of their weaknesses.

Third and final, the incident at Castor laboratories has been resolved. I'm aware that some residents of Circe took it upon themselves to breach the wall while the investigation was ongoing. That is forbidden by both governments. If anyone feels they have a reason to travel into Georgetown I'll be more than happy to discuss why that is not so. I'm currently residing at the fortress in the New Colorado Territories and plan to remain here for an indefinite period of time. Feel free to come visit and we'll discuss your need to defy me.

If there are any questions about anything posted above, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment